The Clinton Foundation invites you to participate in this year's Health Matters: Activating Wellness in Every Generation conference on Tuesday, January 15, 2012 at 8:30 am PST. President Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and leading health and wellness advocates from around the world will identify strategies to promote and improve individual healthy lifestyles in the home, the community and the workplace. Watch the panel discussions live, learn more about making health a priority in your own life and community, and join the conversation.
- RSVP to watch the conference live webcast and view the full conference agenda.
- Follow the conference panel discussions on Twitter using the hashtag #HealthMatters2013 and submit your questions for panelists to @ClintonTweet.
- Follow conference highlights on President Clinton's Facebook page and the Clinton Foundation Instagram.
- Have you tested your health and wellness knowledge yet? Take the quiz.
- After last year's Health Matters conference, Beth Oden left feeling inspired and made a pledge to improve her own health and the health of others. Read Beth's pledge.
It is hoped that this conference inspires you to take charge of your health and contribute to the health of others. For more information on the conference and the Clinton Health Matters Initiative, visit online at www.clintonfoundations.org and www.clintonhealthmatters.org.